With the launch of GTA V and GTA Online in PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S, Rockstar Games is also launching a new exclusive subscription service for the current generation versions of the game called GTA +. By offering a series of monthly benefits by registering, veteran players are likely to ask what they should do for Register for GTA + and we have everything you need to know about Register and Cancel your subscription both in Xbox as in PlayStation below.
- What do GTA + subscribers get?
- Register in GTA + for GTA Online at PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S
- GTA + cancellation in PlayStation and Xbox
What do GTA + subscribers get?
In the first month (from March 29 to April 27), those who register in the new membership program will get the following, shared by the publication of the blog that announces the service:
- GTA $ 500,000 Automatically delivered to your MAZE BANK account.
- Tea Prince Viente Eight – along with a free HAO’s Special Works update before it is available for the purchase of the general public – in addition to HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- Tea Auto Store Located on the table, presents a variety of Game Updates of Saints Tuners. Current owners of mechanical workshops can be moved to the table at no additional cost.
- Renounced Membership of LS Car Meet Rate. The current members of LS Car Meet with GTA + will receive a reimbursement of GTA $ 50,000 during the event period.
- Yacht owners can update at Super Yacht Aquarius at no additional cost.
- Tea T-shirt with frog reinforcement and Broker prolaps Basketball t-shirt and shorts Automatically added to your wardrobe.
- Tea Conveyor library for Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the automatic workshop.
- 3x GTA $ and RP in HAO special job racing series .
- 2x Car Meet Rep in the Street Racing Series .
It should be noted that each month, the benefits will change slightly. However, we know that players will always get GTA $ 500,000, discounts only for members, GTA $ and RP bonuses and more. The details of these latest benefits will vary from one month to another.
Register in GTA + for GTA Online at PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S
When the service is launch on March 29, players can buy subscription for $ 5.99 per month through PlayStation Store in PS5 or Microsoft Store at Xbox Series X | S.
To do this, look for ‘gta +’ in the search bar of the store and should appear. Once you buy it, basically it will be recorded for a monthly direct debit of your bank / bank account recorded on your console, so have this in mind.
GTA + cancellation in PlayStation and Xbox
If you decide that you no longer want to be registered in the service, you can cancel it at any time by following the steps below.
- Log in to Account Management
* Select ‘Subscription’ in the menu on the left side of the screen.
* Choose GTA + and select the option ‘Deactivate Automatic Renewal’.
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your Xbox console.
- Select the ‘Account’ section and choose ‘Subscriptions’.
- Select GTA + and choose the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.
- As an alternative, you can log in to your Xbox LIVE account and manage your online services and subscriptions, including GTA + online.
For more information GTA + Be sure to search Register or see more of our GTA online coverage below.
- Rockstar announces new GTA + subscription service for GTA online
- GTA Online Add Obey i-Wagen Car, Central Double Fuga Rewards and More
- GTA online player lands at MAZE BANK from Mount Chiliad
- GTA Online Add Pfister Comet S2 Cabrio, Triple Rewards and More
- GTA online interview: Franklin Clinton’s dubbing actor, Shawn Fonteno, talks about the return of him, Dr. Dre and more
Search to get more